[ti_audio media="1464" autoplay="1" autoresume="1" repeat="1" volume="90"]

Cowboy plumber in Tockwith!

Upon a routine electrical inspection we came across a steel adaptable box in an airing cupboard, with cables coming out of all directions. All the cables came out through unprotected sharp holes and were starting to show signs of chafing. We knew it was dangerous just by looking at it. A child for example could easily pull on one of the cables and pull it right out of the box leaving it with a bare live cable in its hand! Upon opening it we saw that it wasn’t even earthed!

This was tidied up into a plastic box, with cable glands and maintenance free connectors and left under the floorboards where it would be safe!