[ti_audio media="1464" autoplay="1" autoresume="1" repeat="1" volume="90"]

A close shave in Bramham

We got a call from a lady whose sockets kept tripping.

We attended as an emergency call out thinking, “the usual”, along the way……

It’s either a kitchen fitter who has plastered a connection into the wall – like they do, or its a kitchen appliance such as a washing machine or dishwasher as they are the usual suspects!

Upon arrival, we could smell burning coming from the fuse box.

This is what we found. A sloppy installation from start to finish, and the “electrician” had left ALL the cables in this consumer unit too slack. This is the result – a fire waiting to happen.

Again, I bet the bloke who put this in was unqualified and unregistered, but you know what……I bet he was cheap!